Garden Center Software Features
- Even today, a significant number of business owners today are still handicapped with "glorified cash registers". The true strategic advantage that an intelligent, integrated POS software system can bring is how it can help manage your business, instead of just reporting on it.
Faster and More Accurate Transactions
Speed up your checkout line and reduce costly errors by using a barcode scanner that plugs directly into your Windward powered POS system. It can also greatly improve the speed of checking in received shipments and checking out sold goods, and it reduces the chance of human error. Read more here.
- Customer Information and history is a high priority with Windward System Five. Keep track of a customer's name, address and phone number, e-mail address, web addresses, tax codes, price schedules, contact names, warning comments, appointments, lookup words, vehicles, and other bits of important information in the customer file. Read more here.
- Good inventory control is essential to properly running a business. If you run out of stock, you will lose sales. If you have too much stock, the lack of cash flow will hurt you. Windward System Five makes inventory control easy for you to track, print out reports and always be aware of your stock level. Read more here.
- Purchase orders are used to order your inventory, either for replacement purposes or for special customer orders. Windward System Five makes the job simple by bringing all the information together into one place. For example, while creating a purchase order for a supplier on a specific item, just click a button and check the suggested order levels for all items from that supplier. Read more here.
- When accounts receivable invoices are entered, they are immediately posted to the customer account and to the aged accounts receivable list. This report shows you who owes you money, how much, and how long it has been outstanding in the current, 30 day, 60 day and 90 day columns. Read more here.
- Posting vendor bills is easy. For example, when you receive inventory, the total amount of the purchase is posted to just one ledger number. The inventory being received is listed and detailed in the purchase order module, so there is no need to duplicate this information. Read more here.
- With Windward System Five's General Ledger module, you can reprint an income and expense statement for any month, in any year at any time – or reprint a balance sheet – or an aged accounts receivable – or payables report. Read more here.
- Add new customers on the fly, design your own invoice forms with our design features, create work orders, pick lists, estimates and much more.
Windward Software meets all your invoicing needs to ensure you're able to efficiently run your business. Read more here.
Are you currently using an off-the-shelf POS that just isn't meeting your business needs?
Are you looking for a POS System designed for the unique needs of nurseries and garden centers, something that can help you run your business, save you time and earn you money? Something that is easy to learn; easy to work, and easy to transition to?
Windward Software's Garden Center Software has been helping retailers succeed in business by giving them the tools they needed to be more efficient, streamline processes, and earn bigger profit margins.
Windward Software's Garden Center Software is an integrated point-of-sale solution that helps retailers manage all the operations across the store and entire business – from the POS to accounting; inventory to purchasing management; financial reporting to customer marketing and management – what’s more, it does all these things well.
Are you currently:
•Frustrated with inventory costs – counts were out, so much time was being invested in managing and receiving stock, but they couldn’t tell at the click of a button: what items were selling well; what were the optimal inventory turn rates; how they could minimize carrying costs, and more….
•Struggling with getting real-time financial reporting – managers and bookkeepers were spending countless hours reconciling z-reports, purchase orders, invoices, etc. trying to create a working snapshot of the financial success and/or failures of their business… but with so much time and money being spent trying to create reports, there wasn’t any time to diagnose retail problems and actually solve them.
•Suffering from long lines at the till and customer cart abandonments – because staff couldn't quickly process special orders, pricing, sales histories, and more… leading to long lines, frustrated customers, poor customer loyalty, and flowers and plants wilting in the check-out line.
None of our clients have these problems anymore!!! The only problems they have are figuring out where to invest those extra profits, or where to take that much deserved vacation.